Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Vampy: Day 3 - Poisoned Cobweb Nails

Hey there!
How's your day been?


Today marks day 3 of DD Vampy theme week and I've got something pretty to show you.

halloween nails

Behold my very Poison Ivy appropriate nails.


halloween nails

These hold a gradient background with some of my favourite green polishes (you know by now how much of a green polish fan I am).
I used all Picture Polish Kryptonite, Glitch and Hercynia.


halloween nails

I then applied Dance Legend Silver Leaf for some speckles of gold misteriousness.
And ended the look with some nail stickers that remind me of twisted cobwebs.


Love, love, love how these turned out. I think it was the closest I felt to vampy.
And do these remind you of Poison Ivy, too, or is it just me? Let me know in the comments! :)

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



6 comments:

  1. Lovely gradient! The stamping over it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamping looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you did green vampy nails! The silver flakes were a really nice addition!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...