Thursday, October 13, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Vampy: Day 4 - Halloween Floral Nails

Hello, gorgeous!
I've got something resembling a Halloween-y look, but with a floral twist.


Halloween Floral Nails

I prepared something rather simple though, 'cause this week's been busy busy.




Halloween Floral Nails

I painted my nails with LYNB Designs Thackery - love all these microglitter holo particles!



Halloween Floral Nails

And then I applied some floral nail wraps every other nail. I know, you're thinking 'Halloween, what?'
But hey the flowers are orange! There's clearly a theme going on, right?! :)


These are clearly not my most creative nor my most vampy of the week but they're still pretty to look at.
Hope you'll liked them as well.

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



7 comments:

  1. I can never resist a pretty floral mani! Love how you paired those decals with the black holo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edgy & floral - TOTALLY feminine vampy! <3 Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floral decals look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun! That polish definitely makes them vampy imo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the combination of the negative space and nail wraps! Such pretty color and the pop of orange definitely gives a Halloween-y look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful!! I love the floral and vampy combo!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...