Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Under the Sea Stamping Nails

I forgot to share here with you a beautiful mani I did last week.

Usually, when I start feeling uninspired I enroll in some Instagram challenges, as a way to spike my creativity.

This mani was one of the results of such and one I am most pleased about. I posted it previously over on my Instagram feed HERE.

So let's now show it to you all:


Summer Nails

Doesn't it really  make you feel like you're swimming underwater?
I started by making a gradient on my nails and top it with the beautiful Kiko No.298 Turquoise Microglitter.
I love the shimmer effect it had and I truly think it's what added to the look.



Under the Sea Stamping Nails

I stamped some different leaves that kinda resembled seaweed, using BP-L008 stamping plate from BornPrettyStore.



Summer Stamping Nails

I added some starfish stampng on top of it all with Kiko Sugar Mat No.639 Golden Mandarin  and stamping plate Born Pretty 10 stamping plate.



I love the depth I managed to imprint to this look with the multiple stamping - yay, a stamping design I nailed!

Let me know if you, too, felt you were underwater by looking at these.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...