Monday, August 31, 2015

Ikat Summer Nails

Today's nail art are my second attempt at Ikat nails even though my first one probably doesn't even count.

I love the colour combo quite a lot and I don't think I did such a bad job at it.

Let's take a look then:


P2 200 Crazy Beauty


I painted all my nails white (Wycon No.718) and used blue and peach for the ikat nails.
The blue is one of my favourite blue nail polishes: P2 200 Crazy Beauty.



Ikat Summer Nails

The peach colour is the beautiful missp Wonderland Pacific.



Ikat Summer Nails

The ikat details were done using some black acrylic paint and a nail art brush.



I hope you started your week in a lovely way - I shall be talking to you very soon.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...