Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Geometric, Gradient and Negative Space Nails - Triplet Mani with @nailmachine and @vicerimus

Ufff! That title is a mouthful!
Today's post is about a triplet mani I did with the lovelies and talented Kimberlyn @nailmachine and Yulia @vicerimus


We were inspired by this gorgeous Summer dress from BCBG MaxAzria and HERE you can check the girls' beautiful recreations.

I'll show you mine now, so let's get to it:


gradient nails

I went for bold colours - of course! - and I love how they look together.
So vibrant and summery!



Summer gradient nails


My white polish is Wycon No.718.
And, instead of pastel like polishes, I went for my most brigh mint and yellow ones: Kiko No.526 Mint and Bellaoggi Sunshine Yellow.



kiko nail polish

The gradient was done using those three polishes and on my middle and ring fingers I freehanded the pattern to include some negative space (the middle negative line was done with striping tape).



Although I'm not totally sold on these ones, they sure were bright enough to make me happy and working with the girls was a lot of fun!

Let me know what you think!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *




No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...