Saturday, December 31, 2016

So Long!! Farewell!!

Hello, lovelies!

With such a title and my absence for the past two months you've probably figured out by now: it's time for cubbiful to say goodbye.

It feels like the end of an era in my life and it's with a smile that I do so: I feel I've accomplished a lot and I've met so many of you wonderful people! These past four years have been an amazing ride!

For all your support and motivating words and to all the brands I was fortunate to work with: Thank You!
It's been a great honour to be included in your world.


dior nail art


Happy 2017 everyone!!!
And one last time...

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

21 comments:

  1. Sad to see you but I totally understand. Wishing you all the best in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbye and have a good 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful 2017, with or without blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll personally miss your work very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are going to miss you Mina! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mina, I'll miss you and your bright nails and posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! You a really cool master of manicure! Share also this link.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice post. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice......

    You can check my article regarding dry feet becouse now during winter we face this
    That will be useful
    👉Dry and cracked feet treatment and quick method

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm satisfied, I must claim. Truly seldom do I run into a blog that's both educative as well as enjoyable, and let me tell you, you have struck the nail on the head. Your concept is impressive; the issue is something that inadequate individuals are speaking smartly about. I am very happy that I came across this in my search for something relating to this. 야동

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was extremely pleased to find this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you book-marked to check out new information in your blog. 오피

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.

    Please let me know. Thank you 건전마사지"

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...