Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Holo Lot Of Love :)

It goes something like this:
'The sun is shining, wheater is sweet
Makes you want to move your dancing feet'

I'm actually jamming to the song while writing this! :)
Oh Spring, Spring, Spring - you make me light on my heart and nails! ;)

With such sunny weather holographics are the right kind of polish to go, especially when you bough a brand new one the day before - hahaha 

Pri, you're fantastic! :D 

Check out this beauty by Perfect Lady (No.35)




Gorgeousness in one polish bottle! A perfect, delicate and flowery like shade for Spring and it's both elegant and vibrant!
If you don't believe me, check the macro shots below :)





How is that for a holo? I think I'm in love :)
Can you see the little holo particles? I'm sorry for my photography, but I'm still trying to find my way around close-up macro shots ;)
 Look at all this! It's like fish scales, don't you think? Magical fish scales hahah :)
And all this baby took for such awesome finish was three coats over a clear base.
That's something awesome, especially considering how sheer this one looks on the first coat!

Of course, I couldn't leave this mani as simple as it was, so...




I added an accent nail. Can you tell I'm in a romantic mood?
Spring, you naughty one! ;)
I did two coats of KIKO (330) on my ring finger and did half a flower using fuschia rhinestones :)





Simple yet pretty, non? 
Let me know in the comments what you think and excuse the high number of pictures in this one - I got carried away ;)

Wishing you a fantastic Saturday afternoon - have fun! Go for an icecream! Go take a nap over some fine grass! I don't know... just enjoy it! :))


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

12 comments:

  1. This is really adorable. Perfect holo color :) And the ring finger just melted me away <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww :) Thank youuuu - you're a sweetie! **

      Delete
  2. I totally love the ring finger! It's that one nail that makes your manicure just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you - it struck me last minute and I'm really glad it did! Happy you liked it also :D

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Love the polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are indeed lovely! :)

      Delete
  4. verniz lindo, mesmo primaveril :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muito giro!
    É mesmo holográfico ou são só brilhantes com tonalidade rosa? Reflecte várias cores?

    beijinhos, as tuas manicures continuam perfeitas como sempre ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, obrigada! :)
      É holográfico, sim, mas de uma gama soft - ao sol directo ele fica super! Para a próxima a ver se tiro uma foto dessas ;)

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...