Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love is All Around You

...and that includes your nails!

I will keep this post short for I still have a whole lot of valentining to do - hehehe

I must confess I wasn't truly inspired for this one but I am proud of it for one reason: it was my first attempt ever at using a brush for 'nail art'.

Now, now... I wouldn't call it nail art exactly - I just drew/painted two hearts and it's not like it's the hardest task in the world, but still... it made me happy I could do it and most of all... I put my heart in it! :D



 Voilà!
I went for soft colours and added some glitter polish  to spice it up. Add two nice round hearts and you've done it - easy peasy! :)



I started off with two coats of Inglot's No.603 (O2M collection - I told you I had fallen in love with them! :))



Then, I added the glitter to my thumb, middle and ring fingers, using No.18 Pinkabloo from Beauty UK.



And finally I chose Anny's No.480 Absolutely Fuchsia to paint the little hearts on my index and pinkie fingers :))


 Fluffy plump shimmery pink hearts? Yes, please!




With this shot from the five digits, I leave you for today and can't wait to see what you came up with yourselves - show me by leaving a comment! ;)


Hope you've had a fantastic Valentine's, be it with your loved one or with friends! :)
I'll be seeing you all tomorrow. Much Love,


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



4 comments:

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...