Monday, April 11, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Gradients: Day 1 - Oldie but Goodie

Hellooooo!
Man, it feels like I've been gone for ages!! And it's about that same amount of time since I've lastly done my nails.

Which must be why I had so much fun doing a fine gradient for today and, for good ol' times sake, I chose an oldie gradient combo from way before I even blogged about my nails.



pink gradient nails


This one will forever be a favourite.


pink gradient nails

It's created using one of my favourite polishes ever: Anny Absolutely Fuchsia
This nail polish is pink made in heaven and the dimensions it holds are insane.
Best nearly-seven-year-old-purchase ever!!


pink gradient nails

I added some rhinestones out of habit.
Not that this beautiful gradient needed it and frankly I quite prefer the nails without them but there you go.


I've got to say I'm thrilled to be writing this one for you all and happy about wearing this gorgeous gradient :)
Stick around for the rest of this DD week and don't forget to check the gallery of wonders down below.

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

12 comments:

  1. Your gradient looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the glitter melds over and into the black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! ;) Nice to see you posting again and with such a pretty gradient <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Gorgeous transition, not easy to do with a black but you totally nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo gorgeous! I love gradients with black!

    I'm really excited to follow along with the Digital Dozen week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, as Emily said it's not an easy gradient to do but this is wonderful! I love the contrasting colours and I can see why you like that polish so much :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I like the addition of the rhinestones...adds even more pretty to this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this combination in the gradient! It works SO well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So perfect! The gradient, the color combo, the execution! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, these are gorgeous! That glittery polish is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that's amazing! Love the bold contrast in shades!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...