Friday, April 01, 2016

40 GREAT NAIL ART IDEAS - Violet Sponging Gradient

Hello, awesome people of the world!!
Can you believe it's been a week since we've last spoken!? Wow!

I can definitely tell you I am now a rested soul and today's nails were a lot of fun to make.
This week's #40gnai prompt assigned the colour violet to all and a special teachnique to each.



Violet Gradient


Mine was sponging and I couldn't think of anything else other than a gradient, so that's just what I did.


Kiko nail polish

This is an all Kiko nail polish mani.
I used, left to right, Kiko 330, Kiko 302 and Kiko 261



Violet Gradient and Grid Nails

I spiced it up a bit by freehanding a white grid on top, one of my favourite geometric looks.


Don't forget to join me in checking the beautiful designs in the gallery below.
I hope you have a fantastic weekend, luvs.

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

8 comments:

  1. Your gradient looks absolutely perfect. The colors blend together so well and the touch of shimmer adds to the uniqueness of it. Your free hand stripes are insane! That's why I miss seeing your posts so much, you always go for bold colors and techniques and not afraid to try new things. I am so happy to see you posting again! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gradient looks great and the stripes on top work well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Mina! I love the addition of the stripes, really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, the white grid changed it all! I love it, totally unexpected :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked some really gorgeous polishes for this gradient! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really pretty polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the most perfect gradient! :O I adore Kiko polishes, my collection is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! Maybe one of my favorite manis from you! It's so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...