Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Swatch & Review Girly Bits Off the Scale

If you've seen yesterday's post you know today's one is all about that gorgeous polish: Girly Bits Off the Scale:


Swatch & Review Girly Bits Off the Scale

My first Girly Bits!

Off the Scale is an oldie but goodie in the nail polish scene.
I mean, Look at all the crazy dimension this polish holds! Wow!



Girly Bits Off the Scale

Off the Scale is a super sparkly blue to green glitter polish. 
You can layer it or woear it on its own. I'm wearing it on its own and it took me 3/4 coats for an opaque finish.




Girly Bits Off the Scale


And let me tell as pretty as the photos turned out, this beauty is SO sparkly the camera couldn't really capture all its awesomeness! 
In person, it's ten times more stunning, I assure you.


I loved wearing it on my nails and so much so that I've already thought of some snow like nail arts to wear it with during Winter ;)
What did you think of this one? 


Hugs & Kissies
Mina *

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I need more Girly Bits in my life. They always knock it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous sparkle and color. Looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blue...so sparkly:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine it's even more sparkly in real life! But it already looks so stunning in your pictures <3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such a sparkly shade! I love Girly Bits so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness this is absolutely gorgeous! The best mermaidy shade ever! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO SO beautiful! I love Girly Bits...every polish I have ever tried from them is perfect and special and unique! Beautiful swatches :)

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...