Monday, September 28, 2015

Swatch & Review - Foxy Paws Are You Still Having Fun?

Today's post has got another little swatch session on the menu, but I really feel like I need to share this one with you.

I wore it yesterday and everyone was just so impressed by it, me included; it truly is a beauty and a delight to the glitter lovers out there :)


Foxy Paws Are You Still Having Fun?

Let me present you with Foxy Paws Are You Still Having Fun?
This is part of 2014 Back to Black collection and I'm glad Paulina included this one in the package she brought me <3



Foxy Paws Are You Still Having Fun?

You're seeing three coats (if you apply a black basecoat you get away with two coats) and two coats of topcoat, not because it's got a chunky finish or anything but rather because I wanted a maximum extra shiny finish to enjoy all the goodness in this polish.




Foxy Paws Are You Still Having Fun?

This black base jelly polish contains orange, hot pink and holographic pieces of glitter of various sizes in it. I wasn't too interested in fishing out the really big circle glitters - I like the randomness :)


Now, tell me, isn't this something you'd totally fall head over heels!?
I'm in love and actually quite impressed with the brand: great beautiful glitter mixes, an overall lovely formula and stunning visual effects! Lovin' it!

How about you? Have you tried the brand? Is it on your TBP list? I wanna know!

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

7 comments:

  1. What a nice dark glitter polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jelly polish!! I probably have something similar to this already but it doesn't mean I don't want this too! Beautiful swatch Mina, it looks so glassy and smooth <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....that is just so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this one is stunning Mina! So full of depth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, so glassy looking, what top coat do you use? Looks like you could dive right into this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pop of orange in here looks so FUN! And I am curious too about your topcoat, soooo smooth looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh so squishy! I love this! Saw it on your IG the other day and was smitten with it! Love your close-up shot too!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...