Friday, September 04, 2015

Dove Peace Nails

Hello gorgeous!!
Today, I bring you a post on a nail art look posted on my Instagram some days ago (HERE).

I participate in several nail art challenges within the nail art community on Instagram and I share them here later, 'cause otherwise, I'd have two to three posts a day - too crazy!

Onto the nails then:

peace nails

The prompt was 'Peace' and I decided to go with a freehand dove.



Foxy Paws Let It Go

I used Foxy Paws Let It Go as the base - this gorgeous beauty was offered by my best pal, Paulina, and I love, love, love it!
You're seeing three very thin coats and no topcoat.



glitter polish

Foxy Paws Let It Go has got a semi-sheer/jelly baby blue base and all kinds of glitter shapes and sizes.
Ain't it a beauty?



peace nails

The dove was freehanded with some acrylic paint and I love how it came out and how beautifully it fits the backgroun polish.


What do you think? Have you tried any Foxy Paws before? This was my first time (thank you, Paulina!) and I must say I'm very impressed - awesome quality and even more awesome polish!

(Try not to get the darn song stuck in your head, btw ;))

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

1 comment:

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...