Friday, August 07, 2015

Color Block Stamping Nails - #wnac2015

I am so in love with today's nails. Seriously! Also generally in a fabulous happy mood because THIS happened :)

So, let's get into today's nails and share all the happiness then:


Color Block Stamping Nails


How cool are these, hey?

I decided I'd take the whole stamping nail decals into another level and use that to make a super awesome color block nail design! :)


Stamping Decals  Nails

I painted all nails two coats of Ciaté Kiss Chase 101
I then stamped my pattern in black from QA98 stamping plate from BornPrettystore.com.
And painted over it with the brightest, most coolest yellow ever: Bellaoggi No.34 Sunshine Yellow.


How fab are these for real now? I'm so in love with them I don't want to take them off!!
Let me know your opinion in the comments down below :)

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...