Thursday, August 13, 2015

Cheers TV Show Nail Art


Anyone out there who remembers Cheers and watching it, put your hands up!

I mostly remember the intro to the show and Ted Danson looking so damn young - look at that baby face!


Cheers TV Show Nail Art

This is my Cheers Nail Art, inspired by the TV Show,
also for today's prompt of #randomnailartaug (a nail art challenge hosted by @jamylyn_nails and @maeflowernails).



Kiko No.534

I started with one of my favourite green polishes: Kiko No.534 (which, for some reason, shows a lot brighter in camera - maybe that's my skin tone working).
This gorgeous polish is more of a deeper shade, much like those dark green wine bottles - do you know the ones I'm talking about?



Cheers TV Show Nail Art

I freehanded the letters and the sign in acrylic paint and am rather happy with how I managed to have them spread across all nails (I usually suck at it and this one isn't too offensive ;)).



Drop a comment below if you relate in any way to today's nail art and if you don't just write something about the pretty colours :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...