Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Doodles Nails Art inspired by @boomnails

As I was scrolling on my Instagram feed today, I came across THIS nail art design by Emma from @boomnails (webpage HERE).

I've always been a great fan of her amazing graphic designs and how she manages intricate patterns and the thinest lines in her nail art. 

She was the one that first got me inspired to paint Keith Haring on my nails back in 2013 HERE and one year later HERE.

So, of course I couldn't resist recreating her graphic doodles for today's look:

Doodles Nails Art

I opted for a nude-ish shade and chose to paint my nails two coats of this lovely peach-y colour: missp Wonderland Pacific.



Doodles Nails Art

I freehanded the lines with a striping brush and some black nail polish from Flormar Nail Art NA12.



missp Wonderland Pacific

The lines aren't as flawless as the work that inspired me but I still strutt my nail art all day long today.
These sure were fun to make and wear.


How about you? What do you think of these? Did you know @boomnails already?
Make sure you check her work, I promise you won't regret it :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...