Friday, July 10, 2015

Ice Cream Nails with A Maria Vaidosa by Inocos




Today's nail art with Inocos is a cute and fun ice cream look.


Ice Cream Nails


This look was inspired by this picture HERE I found when googling for lollipop ice creams.



#amariavaidosabyinocos


I painted my nails two different shades: pink and yellow - Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Rosa and Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Amarela.



Ice Cream Nails


I freehanded the lollipop ice creams with nail polish, using Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Roxa, Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Laranja and Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Coral. The dots were also done using the same nail polishes.
I topcoated it all with Inocos Efeitos Top Efeito Gel.



verniz inocos

I did like the effect of the topcoat - really shiny, but I have still to get used to it.
It's not a fast-drying top coat, something I'm not used to, but I liked the beautiful shiny finish.
On my index and pinkie I applied two rectangular studs, also available from the same brand.



Ice Cream Nails

These were the highlight of the day with my students at the beach - they went absolutely crazy :)



Let me know if you liked them as well!
And enjoy your Friday evening! :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *


You can purchase the Inocos A Maria Vaidosa edition on the official website (PT).
 Connect with Inocos on Official Site – Facebook – Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...