Monday, July 13, 2015

Animal Print Gradient Nails - #wnac2015

Last week's #wnac2015 challenge was to have some sort of animal print design over gradient nails.

Here's the post about the nail look I posted (you might have seen it HERE on my Instagram that day):


Animal Print Gradient Nails

Zebra Nails!!!!
I couldn't go for any more leopard or I'd bore you to death, so zebra it was :)



#kikotrendsetters

I started it all with a black and grey gradient. I've used Kiko No.328 Grey and Inocos Pipoca em Viagem.
I did four layers of colour and love how it turned out!



Animal Print Gradient Nails

I then stamped the zebra print in black, using Inglot O2M No.692 and Born Pretty 09 stamping plate from BornPrettyStore.com.


Animal Print Gradient Nails

I love these specially because the stamping desing on the plate was small and I managed to successfully do the 'hold-the-stamper-head-and-widden-it-to-fit-your-nails' trick, so yay! :))


Do you know what trick I'm talking about? What's your favourite thing/trick about stamping?
Let me know all your secrets in the comments below :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...