Friday, July 17, 2015

Cute Ladybug Nails with A Maria Vaidosa by Inocos




Ladybugs are what I bring you for today's cute look with Inocos.



Cute Ladybug Nails

I can't tell you how excited I am by these! 
The last time I did ladybug nail art was so long ago I'm really embarrassed to be directing you to it, but... proceeding with caution you can check it out HERE - god!, that was two years ago!? Wow! Time does fly!
 


 A Maria Vaidosa


I feel like I've come a long way since then and that includes my expertise in holding many, many polish bottles.
Gosh! This is so hard! Am I the only one going through awkward hand poses and cramps just to manage a decent pic with all polishes used? ;)

Polishes used:
Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Rosa
Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Amarela
Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Coral
Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Verde
Inocos 0% Efeito Preto


Ladybug Nails

I also used this glittery beauty: Inocos Efeitos Meninas Purpurinas. Isn't it a fun topper?
What you're seeing on my nails is two thin coats - the brush does come out of the bottle with a generous amount of glitter particles; you won't have to fish for it.



Ladybug Nails

I loved wearing these. I'm particularly proud of my ladybug pattern, all made with nail polish.
I get so happy when I manage to work with nail polish instead of acrylic paint - do you feel the same?


You can purchase the Inocos A Maria Vaidosa edition on the official website (PT).
 Connect with Inocos on Official Site – Facebook – Instagram
 
 
Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...