Saturday, June 27, 2015

Pop Art Strawberry Nails with A Maria Vaidosa by Inocos






I'm bringing you a long overdue post today - the cutest strawberry nails with Inocos.
 I'd post these on my Instagram HERE but somehow forgot or lacked the time to post them here on the blog.


Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Rosa


I started by painting my nails two coats of Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Rosa.
This is quite a bubblegum neon pink, although my camera doesn't let it show too well.
It's opaque in two coats and not 100% shiny on its own, so you might want to add a nice glossy top coat over it.
 

summer fruit nails


I then went for some cute, kawaii nail art and nothing says cute as pop art strawberries, am I right? 
I used polishes from the same collection: Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Verde for the leaves and Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Amarelo for the seeds. 



Strawberry Nails


I did the contouring of the leaves in nail polish as well, using Inocos 0% Efeitos Preto.
And voilá! 


Does this usually happen to you? 
Forgeting to post a cute nail art look and then finding it as you declutter your nail art folder in the computer? ;)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

You can purchase the Inocos A Maria Vaidosa edition on the official website (PT).

 Connect with Inocos on Official Site – Facebook – Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...