Friday, June 26, 2015

Pink Tropical Leaves Stamping Nail Art with A Maria Vaidosa by Inocos





Today, with  Inocos, I bring you a fun,s triking stamping nail art, inspired by tropical leaves in the Summer breeze (guess who's feeling poetic? ;)).


Pink Tropical Leaves Stamping Nail Ar
 
For this look I started by applying a fun, mint texture polish.
I chose Inocos Efeitos Açucar Menta. And that's exactly what it is - a sugary minty polish, bright and fun, opaque in one coat. 
Its texture is not too gritty, just the right amount of bumpiness for you to have fun petting it ;)



#amariavaidosabyinocos

I used Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Rosa to stamp the leaves and BP-19 Stamping Plate from BornPrettyStore.com.



Pink Tropical Leaves Stamping Nail Ar

I love stamping over texture polishes - I'm always amazed how it comes out so neat, even over the bumpy surface :)



I hope you liked this one - have you worn anything tropical on your nails lately? Leave me a comment telling me all details :)

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *


You can purchase the Inocos A Maria Vaidosa edition on the official website (PT).
 Connect with Inocos on Official Site – Facebook – Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...