Friday, June 19, 2015

Neon Matte Floral Nail Art with A Maria Vaidosa by Inocos



Today, with  Inocos, I bring neon matte flowers, inspired by this cute design by Paulina from fall in ...naiLove (follow her on Instagram HERE).



Neon Matte Floral Nail Art


I saw this particular design of hers HERE and I knew straight away I'd have to recreate it :)



#amariavaidosabyinocos


Excuse my yellow-y nails but this design is cute precisely because of the nude background.
I applied my base coat and did the flowers using a large dotting tool and Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Rosa and Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Verde.
I then dotted the centre of each flower with a smaller dotting tool and Inocos 0% Efeitos Preto.



Neon Matte Floral Nail Art


I then applied Inocos Premium Care Top Coat Mate, for a lovely matte finish.


I hope you enjoyed my recreation - these were great to wear and not at all time consuming :)
Hope you have a fun Friday evening, lovelies.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

You can purchase the Inocos A Maria Vaidosa edition on the official website (PT).
 Connect with Inocos on Official Site – Facebook – Instagram 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...