Monday, April 20, 2015

Purple Professional Looking Hot - Beach Superstar Collection: Swatch & Review

Last week I showed you one of the neon beauties from Purple Professional newest nail polish edition: Beach Superstar Collection.

Today I bring you yet another gorgeous shade, which you know you won't be seeing in fullest, brightest state, because you know cameras don't like neons.

Anyway, I present you:

swatch Purple Professional Looking Hot


Looking Hot, by Purple Professional and let me tell you, girls, this one's a keeper and it'll be on my toes A LOT this Summer! :))



neon nails

Do forgive my weird skin and all, but this was the closest I could get to showing you this polish's colour and even so I fail.
This is two coats (although one is quite enough for full opacity, specially if your nails are short), and it dries in about 2/3 minutes to a half matte finish.
The shade is quite va-va-voom and I couldn't love it more!



orange nails


I felt Summer on my nails Sunday long and I couldn't get enough of it - I'll show you tomorrow what nail art I paired it with ;)


I'm wishing you all a lovely evening - hope you had a fabulous and bright Monday!
What did you wear on your nails today?

Hugs & Kissies
Mina *

18 comments:

  1. That is such a crazy cool color! I love orange, especially neon orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria - manicurator21/04/2015, 06:23

    That shade is so vibrant..I'm looking forward to seeing the nail art with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute shade! I'd totally rock that on my toes too! I'm excited to see your nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's crazy bright! Wow! I'm surprised it was so well-pigmented, neons are not always good. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it's even brighter in person, I think I'll need sunglasses ;-)! So nice to read these have a wonderful opacity and formula.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Mina! I think you captured the color well! And I love orange!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice orange !! It would be perfect for Dubai's sun :D I'm wearing Barry M Rose Hip a much softer color :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is gorgeous! I love LOVE a great orange and wow, this is so bright and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, sweetie - this is exactly my go-to shade for toesies in the Summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails look gorgeous in soft shades, dear :) And I hope you're enjoying living in Dubai ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much, sweetie - you'd love it even more irl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehehe - it's a lovely spot-on neon and the formula is def the best part ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're welcome, hun
    This one and the pink one I swatched earlier are perfection indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehehe, thanks, dear - bright toes are such fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, luv! It's quite bright and fun indeed :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not all oranges look good with my skin tone, but I sure loved this one :D

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...