Friday, January 09, 2015

Winter Nails Special with Inocos



This week's look with Inocos brings you some specially elegant nails - I love these!

elegant winter nails


Don't these  look fabulous and oh so chic?
I think I'm loving winter shades a lil' bit too much - which, if you know me, is saying quite a lot ;)


swatch Inocos Fado


Inocos Fado is a beautiful deep purple shade, it almost looks aubergine.
It covers effortlessly in two thin coats and luckily it doesn't flood your cuticles, so double points for that.



elegant winter nails


I completed the look with some golden triangle studs from Born Pretty Store, because they were the perfect ultimate elegant touch to this mani -I absolutely love it!




As usual, you can get 10% off your purchase (free shipping is included) using SGBQ10.
These lovely studs are item #16679.


What did you think of these? Isn't minimalistic nail art the best sometimes?
And what about wintery shades - are you also into them this season or not at all? 

Leave me a comment below with your thoughts and I will be seeing you again today :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous and classy look - you really excel at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice deep shade this is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just so delightful ~ classic!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...