Saturday, December 27, 2014

Guest Post for My Life in Turquoise


I am a terrible, terrible friend!!
I entered vacation mode and totally forgot to tell you about my guest post for sweet Hetal.


She is enjoying some time in India (still jealous, girl ;)) and she invited me to guest post for her. 
My Life in Turquoise is such a bright place to spend some time - really, Hetal's nails are always so nice and neat, her swatches are gorgeous to look at and her nail art is the cutest!
So, I happily prepared something sweet for her:



candy cane nails


Peppermint candy canes!
'tis the season after all ;)



Now make sure you check the full post on her blog - click here.
And show her some major love over on her blog, her FB page and her Instagram (she also has Pinterest, if you're an addict ;)) - she totally deserves it!


Hugs & Kissies, 
Mina*

2 comments:

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...