Friday, November 07, 2014

Cute Dots And Daisies





Today's look with Inocos is full of cuteness and girliness :)





cute girly nails


I started by painting my nails two coats of Inocos Brinquinho.



dots and flowers nails


I waited for it to carefully dry, before applying some striping tape and painting the tip of each nail pink, suing Inocos Maria Menina.



gyaru nails


I used a dotting tool and Inocos Ser Maior to add some cute dots to the tip.
And finished it all by applying a glittery flower sticker on the white part.




I love, love, love this look. It's different from what I've been wearing lately and it's so adorable and girly, I felt all la-la-la while wearing - if you know what I mean :)


Don't forget to check back for today's nails - I'm participating in a new challenge (yes, another one, 'cause we're crazy like that ;)).



Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

1 comment:

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...