Thursday, October 09, 2014

Polka Dots And Flowers



vintage polka dots floral nails

These were inspired by this picture Google returned to me when I typed 'pop art pattern'.



vintage polka dots nails


I started by painting my nails two coats of a very light yellow shade, using Inocos Amarelinho, after which I added the polka dot background using some red acrylic paint and my detail nail art brush (hence them being so tiny).



vintage floral nails



The flowers were done also in acrylic paint.
I started by painting the outline of each flower, first.



pop art Polka Dots And Flowers


After that, I took four different polishes and filled in each flower's petals.
Pink - Inocos Pequeno Pónei Rosa
Blue - Flormar Beauty Toys Mermaid
Lime Green - Inocos Pequeno Pónei Lima
White - Inocos Linho



Polka Dots And Flowers


To finish it all I added some details to the flowers with black acrylic paint and voilá!



I know this isn't very in season but I can't help but really love them. I'll have enough time to wear darker colours, don't you think? ;)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

2 comments:

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...