Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Can't Say No To Elegance

I needed something elegant and discreet for today's manicure.

Guess what my pick was:



elegant red nails



Fabulous Red Nails!!





elegant red nails


I started by painting my  nails two coats of this fantastic red polish: Inocos Estrelícia.
I wanted to go for discreet, so the only nail art I added was some dots and dashes in black acrylic paint.



elegant pattern on red nails


Aaaaaannnnd that was it ;)
Can you believe I got a ton of compliments on my nails despite how simple the pattern was? 
It just goes to show simplicity is amazing. 



I bet you didn't expect such a short post, but that's today's motto: short & sweet :))
I'll see you again soon, lovelies. 
Until then ...



Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

2 comments:

  1. I like the simple design here a lot. That's a pretty classic red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, Mina. So understated, yet very classy. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...