Friday, October 10, 2014

Leopard Print With Inocos



Happy Friday!
This week's look with INOEH CARE brings you some cute cartoon-ish leopard nails and I'm lovin' these colours! 






I started by painting my nails with Inocos Formosa - I'm in looooove with this polish.






Actually I think I'm in love with all deep reds, burgundies, raspberries and deep purples and violets this season ;)





This beauty covers easily in two thin coats and although it takes slightly some time to dry (ca.8/9min), the shine payoff is amazing, so well worth it :)





As for nail art I wanted something cute and playful and went with leopard print, which I hadn't used in ages! ;) I bet on the cute, cartoon-ish kind of leopard print and used both pastel yellow and pink (although you can't quite see it in the pictures), with Inocos Ser Alma and Inocos Corridinho.



I loved wearing these cuties and my students surely loved them, too - haha :)
How about you? Yes or no?
Hope you're getting ready for some amazing weekend, lovelies - it's finally Friday! :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

1 comment:

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...