Monday, April 21, 2014

Nail Art Week: Fluffy Clouds with Inocos Céu

Following the Kawaii cuteness overload from yesterday, I decided on some fluffy clouds for today's NOTD.

I chose Inocos Céu for the background and seeing that Céu atually mean «Sky» I couldn't have gone for a better theme ;)

If you want to check swatches to this gorgeous polish, make sure you click here.

And now, let's hit it with the nail art :)





Talk about cuteness, hey? :)





I've been so pleased with my manicures lately, I hope you don't mind me saying so.
These were a lot of fun to wear around today and they sure made my back-to-work Monday less difficult to deal with ;)





I started this one with two coats of Inocos Céu.
I know I've been obssessing over blue polishes lately, but this one is just gorgeous! :D





I then took my acrylic paints and a detail brush and drew these fluffy clouds, Kawaii style!
Loved the finished look soooo much!


And these actually matched today's fine weather - we had some sun throughout the day and lots and lots of fluffy white clouds :)

Hope you've had a fine Monday, luvs. See you tomorrow for another post and don't forget to tell me what you think of this one! ;)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



18 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - SO CUTE ^_^ !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ana! I always appreciate your comments <3

      Delete
  2. Aww what cute looking clouds! Love their facial expressions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe - thank you so much, sweetie *

      Delete
  3. These clouds are really cute!! It's a very nice mani! ))

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is such an adorable design, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this design is amazingly adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tamit! It means a lot coming from you! :D

      Delete
  6. Que fofuraaaaa! Amei as nuvenzinhas Mina!
    Sua mani me fez sorrir! Obrigada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy! Obrigada, querida! Ainda bem que pude alegrar o teu dia :D

      Delete
  7. Ermahgerd, those clouds are so cute! ^__^ I think I will try this design someday too :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much, Lillle! I would love to see that ;)

      Delete
  8. Awww these little clouds are sooooo adorable. You are so talented, love how they have different expressions too, just perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! It's such a compliment reading those words from you - much appreciated, hun! :D

      Delete
  9. These are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings Mina. You indeed made my day. It's really define the cuteness or any kind of beauty with fewer words. But I see you made the content so so adorable and meaningful. It's really an awesome compliment for us. The nails art with Inocos Céu you revealed was totally eye-pleasing. I appreciate your quality beauty projects. By the way, for a healthy manicure SNS Dip Powder perhaps will be very good to go.

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...