Monday, December 09, 2013

Turn Your Monday Into Party Time!

It's official - we all hate Mondays! 

They shatter our weekend dreams and throw us into a harsh pit of misery!
 *sighs*

So, I went for it and decided to change the whole Monday Dread, by putting on a funky mani and feeling awesome while wearing it ;)

Check it out:




These nails are so snazzy! hehehe <3
You can make everything better with a little bit of sparkle! Consider that official! ;)





I started by painting my every other nail black and blue, using Purple Professional No.18 and Flormar Super Neon N002.





After that and still insisting upon making it freehand, I drew on some careless chevron lines for a draft feeling rather than a pompous, all straight one.





I completed the black nails with a middle line of silver sparkle, to which I then placed some diamond shaped also silver glitter.
Et voilá! No longer feeling the Monday Blues! ;)



What about you? Do you like or dread Mondays? And what's your trick to fight against boring Monday Blues? ;)

Write to me about it in the comment section below and I'll see you all tomorrow!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *




7 comments:

  1. You did well! I don't specially dislike Mondays but I believe every push is welcome to start the week ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I wouldn't have said it better myself ;)

      Delete
  2. What a fun manicure to sport! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it helped make your day a more fun one, Lisa :)

      Delete
  3. I like this disco mani!! Turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disco mani is the perfect name for it :D heheh
      Thank you, Anastasia <3

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...