Sunday, December 08, 2013

Northern Lights Nail Wraps

 
So... most of you know what I think about nail wraps, don't you?
The ones I've ever tried, were deeply annoying: they wouldn't stick to my nail properly, nor would they fit my nail they were so small.

So... I was sent a package from Born Pretty Store and these Nail Wraps were in it.
I also received a discount code should you lovelies want to purchase some of the pretty things they have, which, mind you, aren't only  nail art related ;)




I looked at them suspiciously, maybe sighed a bit and after looking at the skies (mouthing 'Why, oh why?!') I took a deep breath and went for it. Hey!, everything is worth a try! ;)

This is how they look on my nails:






And... I gotta say they look kinda cool, hey? ;)
I love the sparkly effect these wraps have - so twinkly and galaxy like! <3




One thing I have to say about these: they're super easy to apply. It took me about 4/5min to apply them and file the ends down.
And you don't need any major tools to complete this 'manicure'. A nail file is all you'll need ;)



I had some issues trying to fit the smallest wrap on my pinkie nail - you can see there are some spare bits on the sides...
To finish the look, I applied a clear polish (not a topcoat) as that was what they instructed you to do.





The only downside to this experience was the thumb wrap which didn't cover my fat one completely ;)
But, be honest, isn't this a purrty design? ;)



So... overall I think these are a pretty fair deal, should you need a fancy manicure in about 10/15min.
Also, if you're on the go or going away for the weekend, these are easy to throw in your bag and practical to apply pretty much everywhere (bus stop included ;)).

What do you think! Drop me a comment -  you know how much I appreciate those - and hope you've had a fab weekend :)

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *





16 comments:

  1. Love it :) <3
    http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its pretty! What cool nail wraps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous and actually kinda made me chance my mind about nail wraps hehe ;)

      Delete
  3. So pretty! And you did a great job applying them :) Love the design and the sparkle too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The design on these is gorgeous, indeed and despite the thumb I think the others look pretty acceptable, hey? ;)

      Delete
  4. They are so pretty!!! I often visit BPS shop but I haven't noticed these wraps before!!!
    I love the sparkle and the faded colours, they really remind me of nordic skies... in my opinion: thumbs up for the design!

    Have a wonderful day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheh - thank you, sweetie! BPS has so many products it's easy to get lost sometimes! I'm glad I 'helped' you find them, tough ;)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes! Happy you like them, too, Anastasia! :D

      Delete
  6. Estão mágicas :)
    Um grande beijinho****

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe - é dos pozinhos de perlimpimpim ;)

      Delete
  7. absolutely beautiful design! they look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lolly!! Happy you liked them as well :)

      Delete
  8. I bought these too, but I was actually a bit disappointed because they were advertised as glow in the dark, which mine don't :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hum..I didn't know about that and when I went to the site I couldn't find that information anymore. Sad yoour experience wasn't the best ;)

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...