Tuesday, September 17, 2013

31DC2013 - Day 17: Glitter? The Crown Jewels!

So, I'm back after yesterday's broken nail, a big tantrum (I do have the best BF ever!) and I think I've recovered! 

To the point, actually, where I think I kinda like my tiny nails tiny :)Hey, one must make do with what one has! ;)

For today's glitter theme I went with something girly and simple and took advantage of the situation to wear one nail accessory I'd bought some weeks ago and hadn't had the change to include in a mani yet.

On with the photo tour, then:




First, to scare all our fears, an upclose of my new shorties! :D
I still pretty much love them and am lucky to have been genetically blessed with long nail beds - it could be worse, couldn't it? ;)





And here I present: the Crown Jewels!
Definitely, my favourite pice in today's mani! <3
How cute is that? It even has glitter incrusted in the bottom piece! :))




I went for a sober look, wearing mainly pinks and silvers, as I wanted nothing too heavy.
On my ring finger, I started with one coat of my best silver polish: Flormar CW101, from their Wild Nails collection. And over that I dabbed Essence Hello Holo and Essence Disco Disco, both from the Special Effect! collection.




On my pinkie you've got Bellaoggi Summer Red with two different glitter topcoaters: Essence Troy, from the Nail Art Twins collection, and Flormar P047.





On my thumb and middle finger I opted for a soft baby pink: Inocos Rosa Bebé and my thumb is sporting two coats of my favourite nude at the moment: Dermacélsia Eternal, which I tried to soberly spice up using four diamond shaped loose glitters.



I sure felt like a princess wearing the cute crown - what do you think? ;)

Let me know down in the comment section below: I've been reading all your lovely comments! I'm just not as fast replying as before (busy life!) but I always eventually do so :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



10 comments:

  1. Oh your nails do look princess-like :) I love them. Simple, but girly and your short nails are adorable :) You do have long fingers and long nail beds, so it's really not that bad. I am glad that you starting to like 'em too :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheh - it was a shock then but am really loving them this short, can you believe it? ;)
      thank you for all the support, sweetie **

      Delete
  2. Sooo girly and Mina your tiny nails are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you - you're always a darling, Irmak! :D

      Delete
  3. Your nails look so cute! I actully love see them short! You have gorgeous nails.

    Kiss

    Séfèrys Bolg | Séfèrys Channel | Séfèrys Fan Page | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta, thank you so much!!! Was feeling miserable about them being so short but am actually liking them now :D

      Delete
  4. Your nails look cute as a button! ^^ I am glad you were brave an posted them, they're so adorable there was nothing to fear! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe - thank you, sweetie! You did make me feel so much better!! :D

      Delete
  5. oooh, that crown is sooo pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu - I fell in love with it heheh ;)

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...