Monday, March 25, 2013

And There Goes Number Two!!

Yes, today is the second-month anniversary of this blog here! :))

All I can say is how much I'm loving sharing this huge passion slash obssession with you all. 
And the fact that you don't fail to be here is amazing! For keeping my motivation up, even when I think the manicure of the day looks horrendous, I thank you! <3

Today I have an inspired by manicure, as I promised with the first-month anniversary ;)
One of my favourite nail bloggers, which I'm sure you know about, is Alice of One Nail To Rule Them All (how awesome is that name? :)), for all her creativity, imagination and perfect looks!

I drank inspiration from this look here and recreated it my way - hope you like it! :D




This is it! My first pen doodles! 
I sure remember as a teenager, using my school pens to draw on my hands and nails, so... why didn't I think of it before!?
I know these are just abstract or whatever you want to call it, but I never thought they would look this good! Now, this is a mani I'm happy with! :))




I painted my nails with two coats of Purple Professional No.53, except for my ring finger and thumb which were done with two coats of DERMExcellence No.24.
Using then a very normal black pen which you can see here, I drew whatever my mind told me to ;)
Maybe because it's not a gel pen, the lines faded a bit and didn't stick as sharp as the ones on my thumb.




Thumb invasion on your screen!!
I loved my thumb so much, I even took a picture featuring just the one - haha ;)




Can you tell the lines are not as crisp on the rest of the nails?
Still, I think the faded look adds for a bit of ruin like charm :)
Or maybe my mind is just not all there - hehe



Anyway, I hope you've liked this one as much as I did - tell me so in the comments if yes and in case you found it yucky, say so just the same :D


Hope Monday hasn't won today's battle on you as it did with me (I sure am beat!), so I'll be wishing you a very early good-night today :))


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

10 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Anniversary!
    This manicure is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! :))
      I'm glad you liked the mani - I really enjoyed doing this one **

      Delete
  2. Me likes!
    R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a seriously cool mani. Congrats on your anniversary - your posts are always so well done that I tend to forget your blog is so new!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww- that is such an awesome compliment! Thank you so much for your sweet words!! :)
      *kissies

      Delete
  4. This turned out sooo great! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! :)) Coming from you that's a huuuuuge compliment **

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...