Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Step Aside, it's Frenchie Time!

How many ladies out there say 'yay' to a french manicure? It's impossible not to, right?

And how about Sideways French manicure? Have any of you tried it yet?
Apparently it's the next new hit concerning French manicure, so I've decided to give it a try.

As I didn't know how good it would turn out, I didn't dare to choose contrasting colours and went with a nice peppermint and mermaid green instead.

But now that I think about, and even though I think the mani turned out pretty cute, I should have gone for a combination of black and red, or purple and white... 

Anyway, take a look at the photos :)

 These are the two nail polishes I've chosen to use:
INOCOS * Verde Mais Doce
ESSENCE COLOUR & GO No.38 * Choose Me!


  Here's a view from the side - what do you think? 
Yay or Nay? :)


In the end, I'm actually pretty happy with how this mani turned out and I will be trying it with different colour combos, for sure!


Hope you've all had a great Monday and started the week with a lovely smile :)
See you tomorrow!!!!

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *   
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...