Monday, November 09, 2015

Digit-al Dozen DOES Pinterest: Day 1 - Polar Bear Nails

Hello, lovelies!
This week Digital Dozen is going on a Pinterest inspiration wave - so many people find inspiration from so many things on Pinterest!

Sadly, I'm one to dismiss it altogether, so maybe this challenge will open my eyes to it.

Bearing in mind an autumnal general background, we were to choose some inspiration pics and do a nail art look accordingly.


I went with this cute polar bear picture - how adorable and clever is this?



I freehanded the whole design in acrylic paints, over a (much worn) blue shimmery polish: Prestige Light Denim


 I was inspired by this adorable picture. Although my pattern turned out rounder, I still love how it looks.

 

I'm the kind of person who prefers hot temperatures to cold ones. And even though the weather in Autumn isn't all that hard on you in Portugal, temperatures drop some and I start feeling real cold, specially in the morning (I wake up at 6a.m. every morning!).




Let me know what you think and don't forget to check the girls' creations through the inlinkz below and I'll be seeing you tomorrow for Day 2.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

13 comments:

  1. Sweetie, you really nailed this pattern! I really love the beautiful blue as your background color and the free hand pattern looks flawless. The bear is just a cherry on top of the cake. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love that polar bear in the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhh *Squealing* These are the CUTEST! I have nothing else to say, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute haha! I can't wait to take inspiration from this nice pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just has me squealing inside! It's so adorable! You did an amazing job, but what's new! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww.....this is so cute! Love the colors used and love the cutie design. Great job girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is ADORABLE! That images just SCREAMS "nail art inspo"! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww these are SO cute and oh my gosh you freehanded that pattern so perfectly! I envy your skills!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO SO SO SO SO ADORABLEEEE!!!!! Oh my gosh I can't even with these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh he's so cute!! Love love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So at 6 am you have like... 15 degrees? lol! No, kidding aside, I'm a summer child, born in June, I dislike being in the snow and freezing temperatures so I completely understand you! The best thing about colder weather are sweaters and hot tea (and side road puddles hihi). But I miss taking the bike out into the sunset like we do all summer long and I certainly miss everything about summer!

    winter nails, though, are the cutest! Like your peek-a-boo polar bear I love so much! Take care with Pinterest - it's highly addictive! Some stroll on FB for endless hours, I'm all on Pinterest (and IG) <3 if you have an account, pass it on, need to follow you asap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely nailart ! And apparantly we take our inspirations in the same thing as I also did a nailart inspired by this pic a few times ago :) . But yours is way better than mine !
    I wish I had your skills ... and your beautiful nails too ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG these are adorableeee!! <3

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...