Friday, May 13, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Whimsy: Day 4 - Beetle Nails

Hello, lovelies!!!

Remember THIS fabulous look from Amy Grace in The Polished Perfectionist?
I definitely do - it was the want of trying this that eventually got me into blogging about nail art. You can read all about that HERE.



So...


Beetle Nails

From the beginning I knew I'd want to recreate these for DD Whimsy week.


Beetle Nails

 Specially because I'd been itching to wear KBShimmer Take the Punny and Run again.


Beetle Nails


You won't believe how much I stared at my nails and made them move just to see the colour shift - so much like a real beetle!!
 


Hope you've liked these and don't forget tomorrow... is Friday!!! :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *





7 comments:

  1. Whoa, love that polish and the manicure, Mina! I still love multichrome flakies whenever I see them, they make any manicure special :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm that KBShimmer is just phenomenal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man!!! These are incredible Mina!!! LOVE everything about these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That KBShimmer polish looks amazing here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so clever! What a great use of the multichrome flakies! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are perfect! The polish is absolutely perfect for this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang, those are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...