Monday, March 14, 2016

Digital Dozen Does Spring - Day 1: Roses and Saran Wrap

Today  marks the first day of this month's Digit-al Dozen and since the theme is Spring, I couldn't not do it.
I've been dying for Spring to arrive since January at least!!

Also, I cannot thank you all enough for the love and support over my last post. As you can see, I'm taking it easy but I'm still here :) THANK YOU!



Roses and Saran Wrap nails



So, inspired by THIS photograph of a some lovely tiles by Jeff Shelton, I decided on this design to be my first.



Roses and Saran Wrap nails

I started by painting my nails with Bellaoggi 38 and topped it with a lovely saran wrap effect using Wycon N.701.
To finish it, I handpainted some squiggles. I mean, roses.


Nice and fresh and definitey ready for Spring.
Wanna see what the rest of the ladies prepared? Then have a look at the gallery below.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

9 comments:

  1. I love the saran wrap technique! Maybe one of these days I'll try it on my own nails haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The saran wrap design looks so good! The roses look great on top too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie, I am so happy (and relieved) that you are back! You recreated your inspirational picture perfectly! Blue looks so beautiful on and and when you add some pretty roses, you can't go wrong! Big hugs for you :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah, these are gorgeous!! Great work as always<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...such a gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful Mina! I really love that blue base! The roses match the base beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect design to celebrate Spring! I just found some tiny purple flowers in my yard yesterday and it made me so happy. It's good to see you sticking around :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. (♥.♥) (♥.♥) (♥.♥) <- this is me and my imaginary friends LOVING this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute I like your roses, my hand painted ones need more work lol so got a stamp plate :0) easier for me xx

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...