Friday, February 19, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Nail Heroes - Day 3: Amy Wong aka Noriandee

Today's nail art pays tribute to one of my favourite nail artists: Amy Wong aka Noriandee

I love how unexpected her nail art, while being incredible artsy and bold and always done with fabulously bright colours - you can see why I love her, right?

You've seen me recreate one of her designs HERE and I've got another one for you today:


shark nails


I chose shark nails, seeing sharks are one of my favourite animals - beautiful creatures.
This is my recreation of Amy's stunningly graphic look HERE.


piCture pOlish Instinct

I picked piCture pOlish Instinct for my bright blue base.


shark nails

And Actuelle 469 Cremoso was my choice for the bright red.
Most of the graphic elements in this design were done with acrylic paints and a lot of patience!!
Amy, you rock for pulling this out of the hat and making it so fabulous.


I hope you liked my Nail Hero Nr.3 - definitely check her out for awe-mazing designs!
And don't forget to take a look at everyone's nail heroes for Day 3 :)

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

7 comments:

  1. Bright and fun mani indeed! I can see why you chose it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are so unique and unusual. I love the graphic style, totally fits with your aesthetic too Mina. :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! These are so awesome and so you! Loving the bright colors and that the design is so graphic. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute and bold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YYAAASSSS you did an amazing job of these! I love Amy's work too, one of my favourite nail artists :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are so much fun!! I love how bold they are!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...