Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Swatch Bettie Pain Polish Purrfect

http://cubbiful.blogspot.pt/2013/01/review-policy-for-public-relations.htmlHello good people of the world!!
Today's post features a new to me brand and it is purrfect!

As I promised you all yesterday, here are some swatch goodness of the awesomeness that is Bettie Pain Purrfect:


Bettie Pain Polish Purrfect


Now let me make a real big statement first:
This might me the polish that showed me all the potential in a jellie polish.




Bettie Pain Polish Purrfect

Purrfect is of a jelly consistency but applies like butter on hot toast, is opaque in two coats and levels divinely, absolutely zero bald patches detected.



Bettie Pain Polish Purrfect


It is plum, it is berry, it is all you hope it'll be when you look at the bottle and more, oh so much more.
The angel like golden flakes add so much depth to this beauty, you'll want to stare again and again to confirm it's just your good ol' nail you're looking at.


Bettie Pain Polish Purrfect

This beauty is nothing short of a miracle, it's purrfect indeed.
I am so gonna wear it forever and a day, I might soon have to buy another bottle.
Oh, wait, I didn't talk about the bottle!! Another win - square, sturdy and I love the logo and name inspiration story!



Also, did I mention Bettie Pain Polish is an Indie brand, cruelty and 5-Free? So it is!
I'm absolutely in love and definitely recommend it! Way to go, Megan!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

9 comments:

  1. Love the logo! It almost looks super hero-ish :) This color is such a gorgeous shade of purple. I also really like that the brand is 5 FREE and cruelty free. Thanks for sharing Mina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great color this is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous color! I love the aesthetic of the brand as well. The label is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS! Looks like the perfect jelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!WOW! This color is a perfection in a bottle. I've just recently started appreciating jelly formulas. They are always so glossy and with the right pigment they are very opaque, which it's the case here. I love your swatches and photos. Have you done something differently? They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAASSSSS!!! I love this polish so flippin' much and it looks amazing on you! I'm biased as a long time jelly lover, but this is definitely one of the most fabulous jellies I own.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I can definitely see why you love this shade so so much! And it's such a perfect Mina color, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely LOVE this shade! That flakie is so so gorgeous and this looks just perfect on you Mina. I can already envision some beautiful Mina freehand nail art over top :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! Your swatches are perfect but the polish itself may indeed be the perfect jelly like you said

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...