Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Purple Nails and Floral Waterdecals

After using waterdecals in an unusual way HERE, I wanted to do it again:

Purple Nails and Floral Waterdecals


I love how these turned out - they're elegant, unusual and very eyecatching.



Wycon No.08 Mirtillo


I used two coats of Wycon No.08 Mirtillo, a gorgeous, deep aubergine shade.



swatch Wycon No.08 Mirtillo

The application was flawless and perfect. I applied two coats just because, but one coat also looks fine.
This swatch was done without top coat - can you believe how shiny this is?
Love it!


Purple Nails and Floral Waterdecals

I then cut some floral waterdecals to fit the middle of my nail and have the purple polish work as a frame.
And added gold studs on top and bottom of each waterdecal.


What do you think? Have you used waterdecals only partially for a different effect?

.
Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...