Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Swatch and Nail Art - Wycon No.07

I know, I know. Since Monday now you've only seen me with polishes by the same brand.

So here's the thing: I'm not a swatcher - I don't have crazy perfect swatch photos and I don't do awesome macros. 

I'm also not very good at swatcher lingo and swatching to me is just to see how cool the polish applies and what the odds are of me wearing it almost always, occasionally or never. Know what I mean?

So I try on the polishes (you can't say I swatch them really), see how good they 'feel' and then do whatever nail art it inspired me to do.

There! After a mouthful of an explanation as to why there's been posts only about this specific brand, let's get to today's swatch and nail art combo :)


Wycon cosmetics

I've got Wycon No.07, a lovely creme polish in green (teal? - see? can't even get shades right ;)).
It applies beautifully and the shine you see is all its own.



Wycon cosmetics

You can wear it as a one coater - the teeny bald patches are that tiny really - but I applied two very thin coats for maximum perfection.
Also, this is a non-stainer, so double points for it.



Tropical Nails

Seeing its Summer and it's been crazy hot here in Lisbon, I went for a kind of tropical nail art, using some bright, almost neon nail wraps.



Tropical Nails


I matched them with some hot yellow studs on the other nails.
As for the nail wraps, I'm not please with how I applied them - you can see some of the base polish - and my curved nails don't bow too happily to such devices (you can see how the wraps are being rebels at the tips of my nails).


Do full nail wraps also annoy you like this? Do you have any tips for application you think could be useful?


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...