Thursday, July 30, 2015

Mandala Nail Art inspired by @danroots

Today I teamed up with a very talented lady for a twin mani (will post that picture on my Instagram, so go check it there).

Dessima (@dess_sure) and I were inspired by @danroots, an illustrator, graphic designer and graffiti artist from Brazil, who does truly stunning art and the awesomest mandalas I've ever seen. 

We took inspiration from THIS picture and this is what I came up with: 



Mandala Nail Art


God! I missed freehanding nail art!
Aren't these awesome!? You wouldn't believe how long they took me to accomplish.
Note to self: don't go without freehanding for too long or else it'll feel like it's your first time!



Wycon No.718


I painted all nails white with Wycon No.718 and used acrylic paints for the design.
Your seeing here a matte version.



Mandala Nail Art

And this is a shiny version. Can you tell the difference?



Mandala Nail Art

This will be one of my favourites for a long time, especially since I even actually nailed the lettering, which is always a nightmare for me.
I'm so happy with how this one turned out! :)


Don't forget to check the Twin Mani post on my Instagram later today! ;)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...