Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Geometric Gradient Nails - #wnac2015

Today's post is about something I posted on Friday in Instagram (HERE).

I hadn't yet written a blog post about it because I'm not really into the look I created. It just looks very, very 'meh'.

Have a look and see if you agree with me:


Geometric Gradient Nails


Here's what I prepared for that day's prompt: geometric gradient nails.



Flormar Beauty Toys

I gradiented Flormar Beauty Toys BT10 Wonderheart Bear over Prestige Wonder Gloss 58 Light Denim.
The gradient itself didn't please me at all.



Geometric Gradient Nails

So, then I stamped over it in black, using the geometric pattern on BP-13 stamping plate by BornPrettyStore.com.
It looked even more terrible and to complete the horror show, I added some triangle black studs...


I mean... on a scale of 1 to 5 how awful are these, am I right?
Nothing goes together and the whole thing is just... very, very 'meh'.

Leave your honest opinion in the comments below - I mean it! :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...