Friday, March 20, 2015

Skittle Spring Mani With Inocos


Skittle Spring Mani With Inocos



Skittle Spring Mani


I'd forgotten how cute and happy skittle manis look, don't you agree?



inocos coral mais doce


The favourite from all the polishes used was this Inocos Coral Mais Doce - it is just the perfect shade of pink I'd wear for Spring: it's not neon, it's not flashy, it's just so very floral like.
The other polishes used are: Inocos Verde Txaran and Laranja Txaran, both neon like polishes, although I definitely ruined the effect with my bad photography.



Skittle Spring Mani


On my pinkie finger you see Inocos Pipoca de Saltos, also a most lovely purple-ish shade, vibrant and guarantee of a happy mani :)
All nails were stamped with Inocos Pipoca em Viagem and Born Pretty 09 stamping plate.



How do you fancy these? Are skittle nails your thing or can't you handle all the colours? ;)
I wanna know!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



12 comments:

  1. Fun colors in this skittle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love skittle manis! I like how you used the stamping to tie them together too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love skittle manis too! I agree that coral shade is really pretty and perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I LOVE this colour combo!! These polishes look so shiny and they make me feel like I'm looking at yummy jelly beans!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look so cheerful! I love seeing multi colored skittles nails and they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, lovely! :) Skittle nails appeal to the happy mood in us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got that right, hun! Now that I look at it, they do make me think of jelly beans hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! glad you liked it all, sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be wearing it again, soon, I just know it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Lisa dear *

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...