Tuesday, January 06, 2015

The Swatch Game - The Body Shop Crimson Kiss

Before I show you what nail art I wore today, I thought I'd share another swatch with you.

In case you haven't noticed, I got my hands on some beauties lately and I've been trying them all around :)

Today's shade is another in the Marsala category:



swatch of The Body Shop Crimson Kiss



Here's the beautiful The Body Shop Crimson Kiss.
And if I may say so, ladies, I'm impressed :)




swatch of The Body Shop Crimson Kiss


What you see here are two easy thin coats - there's no red on my cuticles 'cause this beauty doesn't flood at all.
The shine is all its own, because, as you know, I'm into the habit of not wearing a topcoat on my swatches, so you can see what the polishes are really about.



swatch of The Body Shop Crimson Kiss


I'm quite impressed with the quality of The Body Shop nail polishes, I'll tell you.
I loved Crazy for Blue (click here to see that swatch) and this one's another I'm falling into.
It spells gorgeous on its own, really :)


What do you think? Is it or is it a beauty? Have you tried any polishes by this brand yet? 

What about the shade - are you also enjoying this year's Pantone selection of Marsala for the colour of the year? Would love to hear your feedback!


Meantime, I'll see you shortly on the next post.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

1 comment:

  1. This is a pretty sophisticated color to me. Its nice though!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...