Monday, January 19, 2015

A2Z - J is for Jewel: Cartoon Diamond Nails

For this one, I knew straight away what to do and how to show it.



Cute cartoon diamond nails


Enter le cartoon diamond!
<3


Kiko 340

 These sure are a breath of fresh air from all the Winter nail shades, am I right? :)
I did them with two coats of Kiko Light Blue (No.340) as background colour, to really make the design pop.



Cute cartoon diamond nails


I wanted a rough looking diamond, with thick quirly lines and none of the sharp edges of a real diamond.
I couldn't love the result more: these came out exactly how I had them on my mind :)
To finish off, I placed some rhinestones (tiny diamonds if you will) on the other nails.


How much do you like these, on a scale from 1 to 10?
Happy to see different shades on my nails from all those winter-y ones? Let me know in the comments and I'll see you tomorrow, lovelies <3


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

4 comments:

  1. How cute! That diamond is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of the other nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! Glad you noticed hehe :) I tried not to get carried away - glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheh- happy you liked it ;)

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...