Monday, January 26, 2015

31DC2015 Day 26 - Fishbraid - Summer Fishbraid Nails

As promised here's Design 2 for today's prompt (click here for Design 1):



Summer Fishbraid Nails



My Summer version of Fishbraid Nails :)

kiko sugar mat polishes


For this one I also went with Kiko polishes only, this time (left to right): Kiko No.641 (Strawberry Pink), Kiko No.457 (Royal Blue) and Kiko No.643 (Spring Green).



Summer Fishbraid Nails

I can't give you a favourite, as I love both designs - the colours are stunning in each one, so I guess...



You'll have to choose for me ;) Which are your favourite?
The Winter Fishbraid Nails or these Summer ones? Let me know in the comment section!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

4 comments:

  1. These look awesome! With the texture to it, it makes it even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like tasty gum drops...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe :) yums!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly my idea! The texture does look great - glad you also liked them, dear *

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...