Friday, January 23, 2015

31DC2015 Day 21 - Three Shades of Green - Inspired by @ruthsnailart

I was at a loss about what to do for this prompt: gradient?, tape mani?, skittlete?
None were appealing, specially because some of them I'd done them already for this challenge.

And that's when I saw this gorgeous design by @ruthsnailart and thus the day was saved :)
Here's my recreation:




Nails with Three Shades of Green Inspired by @ruthsnailart



I chose completely different colours, to match today's prompt, but I still like it.
I loved the design exactly because of the combination possibilities it gives you :)



kiko nail polish


As for my three shades of green, I went with (left to right) Kiko No.345 (Jade Green), Kiko No.297 (Acid Green) and Kiko No.534 (Green Forest).



Nails with Three Shades of Green Inspired by @ruthsnailart


The contrasting colour you see, that lovely fuchsia, is Ruby Wing Crowd Surf - my first polish by this brand :)
I'll try to swatch it for you soon.



I hope you like this one and if that's a yes don't just leave me a comment, stop by @ruthsnailart (her Facebook page here) and show her some love :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

10 comments:

  1. Original mani looks very pretty and your recreation is gorgeous too! Very eye-catching!! Beautiful color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat design! Reminds me of a patchwork pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! The colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic, great design and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica, thank you so much, dear!
    You should check @ruthsnailart - the design is her original and she's got some great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much, lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely indeed - check @ruthsnailart, it's her original :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, sweetie - when I saw it at @ruthsnailart, I knew I had to recreate it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Anastasia - you're always so nice! And you've actually checked the original! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely will, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...