Monday, January 12, 2015

31DC2015 Day 10 - Glitter Base - Glitter Tape Manicure

So ... Dad got an emergency heart surgery today.
And you're probably thinking 'Erm... why are you writing this post then?'

Well, surgery went fine and I need to ocupy my brain before I worry myself to death (yes, my brain is the non-stopping type).

So, here they are, one day late, my nails for CNT 31DC2015 Day 10:



festive glitter tape nails



Although I kinda cheated a bit, they're so pretty we'll just look the other way, shall we? :)




Swatch Essence Copper'ize Me!


I started with one coat of The Body Shop Crazy for Blue (this beauty righ there) and with some striping tape to create the cross design, I applied this gorgeous Essence Copper'ize Me! on top.



festive glitter tape nails


Amazing how something so simple looks yet so stunning, isn't it? :)



I hope you all liked this one as much as I have and I'll ask for your patience if posts run a bit on the late side these next couple of days.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

5 comments:

  1. That glitter is gorgeous! Looks great over that base with such a simple design to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I haven't seen that Essence polish glitter here. I love it though with the multicolored beauty.
    Positive thoughts and good wishes going out for your family. Peace~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just super...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That glitter from essence is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Essence has some of the prettiest glitters out there! And this one is so nice with that polish. I wish you and your family the best. <3

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...